Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tell Me What You Think

So I thought I had this great idea. An original one.
Well...no idea is original anymore.
I wanted to make a new website titled "Midnight Breakfast".
This came after a status update I made on facebook one night.
I had a craving for pancakes even though it was midnight.
After deciding to cook up some delicious golden cakes swimming in gooey pools of sweet syrup, I posted a comment mentioning what I made and commented that "Midnight breakfast is the best."
On the website I would blog every Friday after midnight of what I had made, the recipe for it, and perhaps some pictures. (Because I just can't see myself making breakfast at midnight every day).
Other people could comment on what they had made, post up pics or comment on the recipes they had tried.
Apparently, the "Midnight Breakfast" is a common occurrence at Universities where a communal meal is served at a late hour during finals time.
So, the question is, should I still make my website?
I would make a facebook page for it, but Midnight Breakfast is already taken.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment